Continuous stamping die is a special process equipment that processes materials (metal or non-metal) into parts (or semi-finished products) in cold stamping process, which is called cold stamping die (commonly known as cold stamping die).
So, do you know the classification of continuous stamping dies?
1. Open die: blanking parts with simple structure, small size, light weight, easy manufacturing, low cost, low service life, poor accuracy, low accuracy requirements, simple beginning, small batch or trial production.
2. Guide plate type: the precision is higher than that of the open die, and it is suitable for blanking parts with simple start and small workpiece size. The stroke of the press is required not to be greater than the thickness of the guide plate.
3. Guide pillar type: guide pillar ensures even blanking clearance, high dimensional accuracy of blanking parts, long service life of die, convenient installation, and suitable for mass production.
4. Continuous die: strip material shall be accurately positioned to ensure the mutual position accuracy between inner hole and contour. High productivity, with a certain blanking accuracy, suitable for mass production.
5. Compound die: The internal and external shapes of stamping parts have high mutual position accuracy, which is suitable for mass production.