What are the applications of various continuous mold belt materials
Continuous molds are various molds and tools used in industrial production for injection molding, blow molding, extrusion, die-casting, forging, smelting, stamping and other methods to obtain products. It mainly realizes the processing of the shape of the article through the change of the physical state of the formed material. Known as the "Mother of Industry". Widely used in blanking, die forging, cold heading, extrusion, powder metallurgy parts pressing, pressure casting, and compression molding or injection molding of engineering plastics, rubber, ceramics and other products.
1. Single-side belt type: Widely used in connector terminals and small stamping parts.
2. Double-sided feeding type: It is mainly suitable for relatively complex features, high bending height, wide material width, easy to be deformed in the process of belt conveying, and relatively large stamping parts. For those who cannot be conveyed by one-side belt, double-side belt material can be selected. Mode.
3. Double belt type: The double-side belt type is mainly evolved from the double-side material belt type, and the purpose is also to save material. When using double-side material belts, two-side material belts are required. For example, if you add a side-by-side material belt, Then the material of a strip can be saved. This design can also produce different stamping products, but the stamping products must have the same demand quantity at the same time. This is not the case when arranging the same stamped products.
4. Double independent belt type: Double independent strips are generally designed for material saving, and the two stamping products are arranged opposite to each other to achieve the purpose of material saving. It is also possible to arrange two different stamping products on each side for stamping at the same time. For example, when stamping different products, the stamped products must have the same required quantity at the same time. This is not the case when arranging the same stamped products.
5. Middle belt type: It is mainly suitable for products with lower size requirements and lower stamping precision. Using this design method can generally improve the material utilization rate, but the relative stamping accuracy and stamping speed are relatively poor, so it is generally not recommended to use this mode design.